During my Masters, my research touched upon these areas:
- Robust and Reliability Based Design Optimization
- Constraint Handling in Optimization
- Surrogate/Meta-model assisted Optimization
- Saha, A., Ray, T. Practical Robust Design Optimization using Evolutionary Algorithms, Journal of Mechanical Design, ASME (Accepted. July, 2011)
- Saha, A. and Ray, T. (2012).Equality constrained multi-objective optimization, in IEEE Congress of Evolutionary Computation (CEC), (Brisbane, Australia).
- Saha, A. and Ray, T. (2012).A repair mechanism for active inequality constraint handling, in IEEE Congress of Evolutionary Computation (CEC),(Brisbane,Australia).
- Saha, A., Ray, T., Ogawa,H. ,Boyce,R.R., Robust Design Optimization of High-Performance Axi-symmetric Scramjets Based on Surrogate-Assisted Evolutionary Algorithms , International Congress of the Aeronautical Sciences, 2012, (Brisbane, Australia)
- Saha, A., Ray, T., Ogawa,H. ,Boyce,R.R., Learning from Evolutionary-Algorith Based Design Optimization of Axisymmetric Scramjet Inlets, Australian Space Science Conference 2011, September 26 – 29, 2011
- Saha, A., Ray, T, How does the good old Genetic Algorithm fare at real world optimization? IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, 2011, New Orleans, LA, USA. (IEEE eXplore)
- Saha, A., Ray, T., Smith, W., Towards practical evolutionary robust multi-objective optimization, IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, 2011, New Orleans, LA, USA. (IEEE eXplore)
The MATLAB code for my experiments will be made available soon when I upload my final thesis report.
- Lab demonstrator/Tutor for Design of Information Systems (July – November, 2011)
- Lab demonstrator for Data Structures and Representation (February – June, 2011)